Integrated with SCOM to monitor DB2
Costum Developed Solution
Integrated with SCOM to monitor the DB2 environment on multiple platforms (LUW with agent-managed, iSeries and zSeries with agent-less), through a set of rules that allow the anticipation of problems giving greater robustness, better quality and solidity to the environment.
- Collect performance data for queries on the SCOM console;
- Collect messages in the DB2 logs;
Develop smart filters for DB2 Messages;
- Configuration of alerts with all the versatility of SCOM;
- Configuration of ACTIONS in the SCOM console, using the resources available in SCOM, including the sending of automatic email commands etc …;
- Use Data Warehousedo SCOM on top of the collected data.
- Anticipate problems by allowing them to be solved before they become critical.
- Configure Dashboards with specific views according to the business (facility available for SCOM 2012 or higher)
- Customizing specific rules for the business.
- Monitor the performance of the DB2 environment.
- Monitor DB2 on multiple platforms (LUW with agent-managed, iSeries and zSeries with agent-less).
- Apply a set of PowerShell scripts that streamline the daily lives of professionals working with DB2.